ACP Gastroenterology Monthly Masthead
To reach ACP Gastroenterology Monthly staff members, write to us at email@example.com.
Editorial Publishing Staff
Jennifer Kearney-Strouse, Executive Editor, has a bachelor's degree in English from Pennsylvania State University and a master's degree in journalism from Temple University. Jennifer is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists and the American Copy Editors Society (ACES) and is board certified as an editor in the life sciences (ELS).
Ryan B. DuBosar, Managing Editor, has 26 years of reporting and editing experience, with 15 years specifically covering medical topics. He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio.
Stacey Butterfield, Senior Associate Editor, has an undergraduate degree in political science from Amherst College and a master's of liberal arts in communications, policy, and health from the University of Pennsylvania. Stacey previously wrote for The Nation magazine, the Summit (Co.) Independent, and the Williamsport (Pa.) Sun-Gazette and is the former editor of the Copper Cable, published in Frisco, Co. She has won awards for her reporting from Association Media and Publishing and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors.
Mollie Frost, Senior Writer, is an award-winning reporter who has focused on health and science since graduating in 2012 from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to this role, she was health reporter for The York Dispatch, her hometown newspaper.
Physician Editorial Advisor
Minhhuyen T. Nguyen, MD, FACP, Physician Editorial Advisor, is associate professor of clinical medicine and director of clinical gastroenterology at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, a graduate of the University of Chicago and Harvard Medical School, and a Fellow of the American Gastroenterological Association. She is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
Editorial Advisory Board:
- Lauren Beste, MD, MS, FACP, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle
- Hemant Goyal, MD, FACP, The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education, Scranton, Pa.
- Linda Lee, MD, FACP, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Marco A. Olivera-Martinez, MD, FACP, University of Nebraska, Omaha, Neb.
- Eileen M. Moser, MD, MACP, Chair, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, Pa
- Rebecca P. Hemphill, MD, FACP, Vice-chair, Maine Medical Partners, Falmouth, Maine
- David Atkins, MD, MPH, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Rockville, Md.
- Monica Bradford, American Association for the Advancement of Science, Washington, D.C.
- Otis W. Brawley, MD, MACP, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Philip J. Devereaux, MD, PhD, McMaster University, Ottawa, Ontario
- Caroline L. Goldzweig, MD, MSHS, FACP, Cedars Sinai Medical Care Foundation, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Gustavo R. Heudebert, MD, MACP, University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, Ala.
- Juergen H. Kloo, MD, Jefferson Heart Institute, Philadelphia
- Joshua M. Liao, MD, MSc, FACP, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle
- Jennifer A. Meddings, MD, MSc, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Holly K. Grossetta Nardini, MLS, Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
- Michael P. Pignone, MD, MPH, MACP, Durham, N.C.
- Christopher Sankey, MD, FACP, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Conn.
- Fatima Cody Stanford, MD, MPH, FACP, Boston
- Heather E. Gantzer, MD, FACP, Chair, ACP Board of Regents, Park Nicollet Health Services, St. Louis Park, Minn.
- Jacqueline W. Fincher, MD, MACP, ACP President, McDuffie Medical, Thomson, Ga.
Additional Publishing Staff:
- Senior Vice President, Publishing: Diane Scott-Lichter
- Senior Associate Publisher, Director of Sales and Circulation: Aileen McHugh
- Director, Production and Electronic Publishing: Todd Ware
- Associate Publisher, New Product Development: Thomas McCabe
- Director, Advertising Sales: Kevin A. Bolum
- Advertising Production and Billing: John Carney, Theresa Englehart
- Classified Advertising: Paula Bayard
- Recruitment Sales: Maria Fitzgerald, Vera Bensch
- Circulation Operations Manager: Thomas Lorge
- Circulation Administrator: Christopher Kinard
- National Account Manager: Ken Watkins