ACP Gastroenterology Monthly Masthead
To reach ACP Gastroenterology Monthly staff members, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial Publishing Staff
Jennifer Kearney-Strouse, Executive Editor, has a bachelor's degree in English from Pennsylvania State University and a master's degree in journalism from Temple University. Jennifer is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists and the American Copy Editors Society (ACES) and is board certified as an editor in the life sciences (ELS).
Ryan B. DuBosar, Managing Editor, has 26 years of reporting and editing experience, with 15 years specifically covering medical topics. He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio.
Stacey Butterfield, Senior Associate Editor, has an undergraduate degree in political science from Amherst College and a master's of liberal arts in communications, policy, and health from the University of Pennsylvania. Stacey previously wrote for The Nation magazine, the Summit (Co.) Independent, and the Williamsport (Pa.) Sun-Gazette and is the former editor of the Copper Cable, published in Frisco, Co. She has won awards for her reporting from Association Media and Publishing and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors.
Mollie Frost, Senior Writer, is an award-winning reporter who has focused on health and science since graduating in 2012 from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to this role, she was health reporter for The York Dispatch, her hometown newspaper.
Physician Editorial Advisor
Minhhuyen T. Nguyen, MD, FACP, Physician Editorial Advisor, is associate professor of clinical medicine and director of clinical gastroenterology at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, a graduate of the University of Chicago and Harvard Medical School, and a Fellow of the American Gastroenterological Association. She is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
Editorial Advisory Board:
- Lauren Beste, MD, MS, FACP, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle
- Hemant Goyal, MD, FACP, The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education, Scranton, Pa.
- Linda Lee, MD, FACP, Maimonides Medical Center, New York City
- Marco A. Olivera-Martinez, MD, FACP, University of Nebraska, Omaha, Neb.
- Eileen M. Moser, MD, MACP, Chair, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, Pa.
- Lisa S. Inouye, MD, FACP, Vice-chair, University of Washington, Boise
- David Atkins, MD, MPH, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C.
- Collette E. Bean, American Physiological Society, Rockland, Md.
- Otis W. Brawley, MD, MACP, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Roberto Cerrud-Rodriguez, MD, ACP Resident/Fellow Member, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, N.Y.
- P.J. Devereaux, MD, PhD, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Caroline L. Goldzweig, MD, MSHS, FACP, Cedars Sinai Medical Care Foundation, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Shoshana J. Herzig, MD, MPH, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Marilyn A. Katz, MD, FACP, UConn Health, Farmington, Conn.
- Holly Grossetta Nardini, MLS, Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
- Avital Y. O'Glasser, MD, FACP, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Ore.
- Ravi B. Parikh, MD, MPP, FACP, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Michael P. Pignone, MD, MPH, MACP, University of Texas, Austin
- Sue S. Bornstein, MD, MACP, Chair, ACP Board of Regents, Texas Medical Home Initiative, Dallas
- Ryan D. Mire, MD, MACP, ACP President, University of Tennessee, Nashville
Additional Publishing Staff:
- Vice President, Publishing: Todd Ware
- Director, Sales and Circulation; Senior Associate Publisher: Aileen McHugh
- Director, Production and Electronic Publishing: Christina (Chris) Rudyj
- Director, Advertising Sales: Kevin A. Bolum
- Advertising Production and Billing: John Carney, Theresa Englehart
- Classified Sales & Operations Supervisor: Vera Bensch
- Circulation Operations Manager: Thomas Lorge
- Business and Circulation Administrator: Christopher Kinard