ACP Gastroenterology Monthly Masthead
To reach ACP Gastroenterology Monthly staff members, write to us at email@example.com.
Editorial Publishing Staff
Jennifer Kearney-Strouse, Executive Editor, has worked in medical publishing for 20 years, beginning with Annals of Internal Medicine. She was the inaugural editor of ACP Hospitalist and became Executive Editor of ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist in 2009. She has a bachelor's degree in English from Pennsylvania State University and a master's degree in journalism from Temple University. She is board certified as an editor in the life sciences (ELS).
Ryan B. DuBosar, Managing Editor, has 26 years of reporting and editing experience, with 15 years specifically covering medical topics. He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio.
Stacey Butterfield, Senior Associate Editor, has an undergraduate degree in political science from Amherst College and a master's of liberal arts in communications, policy, and health from the University of Pennsylvania. Stacey previously wrote for The Nation magazine, the Summit (Co.) Independent, and the Williamsport (Pa.) Sun-Gazette and is the former editor of the Copper Cable, published in Frisco, Co. She has won awards for her reporting from Association Media and Publishing and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors.
Mollie Durkin, Staff Writer, is an award-winning reporter who has focused on health and science since graduating in 2012 from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to this role, she was health reporter for The York Dispatch, her hometown newspaper.
Physician Editorial Advisor
Minhhuyen T. Nguyen, MD, FACP, Physician Editorial Advisor, is associate professor of clinical medicine and director of clinical gastroenterology at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, a graduate of the University of Chicago and Harvard Medical School, and a Fellow of the American Gastroenterological Association. She is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
Editorial Advisory Board:
- Lauren Beste, MD, MS, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle
- Hemant Goyal, MD, FACP, Mercer University, Macon, Ga.
- Linda Lee, MD, FACP, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Marco A. Olivera-Martinez, MD, FACP, University of Nebraska, Omaha, Neb.
Additional Publishing Staff:
- Senior Vice President, Publishing: Diane Scott-Lichter
- Associate Publisher, New Product Development: Thomas McCabe
- Director, Advertising Sales: Kevin A. Bolum
- Manager, Advertising Operations: Brian Barker
- Advertising Production and Billing: John Carney, Theresa Englehart
- Digital Advertising Coordinator: Diana Di Gioia
- Classified Advertising: Paula Bayard, Natalie Pfaff
- Recruitment Sales: Maria Fitzgerald, Vera Bensch, Sean Corrigan
- Reprint Sales Coordinator: Helen Canavan
- Circulation: Christopher Kinard
- National Account Manager: Ken Watkins